1. Origin: Dongting Biluochun is produced in Dongting Mountain, Taihu Lake, Wu County, Jiangsu. Biluochun was created in the Ming Dynasty. When Qianlong went to the south of the Yangtze River, he made a statement.
2. Quality characteristics: slender ropes, curled into snails, covered with hair, silvery white and green, rich in aroma, fresh and mellow in taste, sweet and thick, green and clear soup color, bright green at the bottom of leaves, one tender (tender buds and leaves) and three fresh (colors). It is a treasure among famous Chinese teas, and is famous at home and abroad for its "beautiful shape, bright color, strong fragrance and mellow taste".
◆ Emei Mountain Tea
1. Place of Origin: Mount Emei, located in the southwest of Chengdu Plain, has a long history of tea culture. Li Shan, a scholar in the Tang Dynasty, recorded in his Annotation of Selected Works of Zhaoming: "Eshan has many medicinal herbs, and tea is especially good, which is different from the world. Today, after the Black Water Temple, the best tea is produced. It tastes good, and it is white every two years and green.
Every now and then. I don't know what the atmosphere is, so why do we change each other." Since ancient times, Emei has produced fragrant tea. The history of tea in Mount Emei is more than 3,000 years. The characteristics of Mount Emei tea are, first, superior natural conditions, second, long history, third, rich tea resources, and fourth, strong and long-standing tea culture. In the long-term development, it has formed its own unique style.
2. Features: flat, straight and smooth, tender green and oily, fragrant and long, fresh and mellow.
3. Representative of Mount Emei tea: Zhuyeqing, which is produced in the high mountain tea area of Mount Emei in Sichuan at an altitude of 800-1500 meters; Emei Xueya, which is produced at an altitude of 800-1200 meters in Mount Emei, where the clouds and mists are all year round at Chicheng Peak, Baiyan Peak, Jade Girl Peak, and Sky Peak. Chifeng, Jingyue Peak and Wannian Temple area. The tea has the characteristics of flat, flat, smooth, straight and pointed.
◆ Zhongyue Immortal Tea
1. Place of Origin: The wild sour jujube tree in the Songshan Mountains of Zhengzhou region, which was picked by Zhongyue Xiancha, began in the Tang Dynasty and has been passed down for many years.
2. Quality characteristics: Because the sour jujube tree is completely wild, pure natural, pollution-free, original ecology, coupled with exquisite processing technology, the tea made can be called a natural, healthy green drink; It is astringent and astringent, and the sweet and moist feeling suddenly germinates from the root of the tongue in a few seconds, and the aftertaste is endless.
After drinking it three times, it will gradually become addictive. It is really a fairy product in the world. Evenly, it has the functions of calming the nerves, helping sleep, and lowering blood pressure.
◆ Songfeng Green Tea
1. Place of Origin: Songfeng green tea is produced in Songfeng Mountain, Yangloudong Town, Chibi (formerly Puqi), Hubei Province. According to legend, it was given the name by Zhu Yuanzhang, Emperor Hongwu of the Ming Dynasty. Tea", and named the mountain with tea leaves as Songfeng Mountain.
2. Quality characteristics: Songfeng green tea is shaped like a pine peak, with emerald green color, high aroma, clear and bright soup color, even green leaves at the bottom, tight and even shape, regular drinking of this tea, can clear the mind and eyesight, refresh fitness, prolong life, and protect against radiation. , the function of anti-cancer.
◆ Dog brain
Gougunao is produced in Gougunao Mountain, Tanghu Town, Suichuan County, Jiangxi Province. It stands in the mountains of the southern branch of Luoxiao Mountains. In the mountains, the forests are green, the streams are gurgling, the clouds and mists are lingering all year round, the springs are endless at four seasons, the winter is not cold, the summer is not hot, and the soil is fertile.
The fresh leaves are collected from the local small-leaf species, and are mined around Qingming each year. The standard is one bud and one leaf. It is processed through the process of picking greens, killing greens, first rubbing two greens, re-kneading, shaping, raising centimeters, frying and drying.
The finished product has a tight and beautiful appearance, the pekoe is exposed, and the bud ends are slightly hooked; the aroma is elegant, slightly floral, and quickly sinks after soaking, the soup is clear and bright, and the taste is mellow; the bottom of the leaves is yellow-green.
◆ West Lake Longjing
1. Place of Origin: West Lake Longjing belongs to fried green tea, which is produced in the mountains of Shifeng, Wengjiashan, Hupao, Meijiawu, Yunqi and Lingyin in West Lake, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province. Hangzhou has a long history of tea production. It was recorded in Lu Yu's "Tea Classic" in the Tang Dynasty, and Longjing tea was produced in the Song Dynasty.
2. Quality characteristics: Longjing tea is famous in the world for its "green color, fragrant, sweet taste and beautiful shape", and it is known as "national tea". The finished tea is shaped like a bowl of nails, flat and straight, with a greenish-yellowish color of "brown beige".
◆ Lushan Cloud and Mist
Lushan Yunwu Tea has a long history. It is named after Lushan Mountain, and it is famous all over the world according to Lushan Mountain. The literati and writers of all dynasties have left many beautiful poems praising Lushan Yunwu Tea.
◆ Enshi Yulu
1. Place of Origin: Enshi Yulu is produced in Bajiao Township in the south of Enshi City, Hubei Province and Wufeng Mountain in the eastern suburbs. Once called "Jade Green", it was renamed "Yulu" because of its fresh and refreshing fragrance, tight, round and smooth shape, green and green color, and white as jade.
2. Quality bonus: Enshi Yulu originated in the area of Bajiao Township, Enshi City. According to legend, during the Kangxi period of Qing Dynasty, there was a tea merchant surnamed Lan in Huanglianxi, Bajiao, Enshi. It is as white as jade, so it is called "Jade Green". From the late Qing Dynasty to the early period of the Republic of China, it was the prosperous period of tea development.
In 1936, Yang Runzhi, the tea manager of Hubei Minsheng Company, changed the pot to fry and kill the green to steamed green. The appearance and color are oily and emerald green, white as jade, and the amount of dew is exceptional, so it was renamed "Yu Lu".
◆ Dawu Green Tea
Origin: Dawu is located in a mountainous area, with a humid climate and a large temperature difference, mostly acidic or slightly acidic sandy loam, which provides unique natural conditions for the growth of tea trees, so the county is rich in green tea. Dawu green tea leaves have fine veins, thick flesh, rich minerals, high tea content and high quality.
◆ Double bridge hair tip
Origin: Shuangqiao Maojian is mainly produced in the area of Shuangqiao. It is a strip-shaped roasted green tea. It was developed by the state-owned Shuangqiao Tea Farm in the early 1980s.
◆ Dawu Shoumei
Place of Origin: Produced in the Wanshou Temple area of Huangzhan Town, this tea is shaped like a crescent-shaped willow leaf. When it is first brewed, it stands upright on the water surface like a flower.
◆ Golden drum dew
Origin: Jingu Luhao is produced in the Jingu Mountain area. The soil in the Jingu Mountain area is rich in various trace elements such as phosphorus, zinc and manganese. The green tea produced has a unique appearance and inner quality.
Golden drum tea, appearance: thin, round, light, tight, straight, white kohlrabi is revealed; tea quality: the soup color is green and clear, the taste is pure, the fragrance is fragrant and lasting; the effect: it can clear the mind and eyesight, refresh the mind, diuretic and protect the liver , antihypertensive and lipid-lowering, bodybuilding and tooth protection and other unique effects.
◆ Anji White Tea
1. Origin: Anji white tea belongs to roasted green tea, produced in Anji County, Zhejiang Province. Anji County, located in the northern part of Zhejiang Province, is a famous hometown of bamboo in China.
Anji White Tea is a rising star of famous Chinese teas and one of the top ten names in Zhejiang Province. White tea is one of the six major types of tea, but Anji white tea is made by green tea processing technology and belongs to the green tea category.
2. Quality characteristics: Anji white tea sticks show straight buds, strong and even; the color is bright green, fresh and golden-edged, and the shape is like an orchid; very pleasant. After brewing, the fragrance is high and long-lasting.
The taste is light and fresh, after drinking, the lips and teeth are fragrant, and the aftertaste is sweet and refreshing. The bottom of the leaves is green and bright, and the buds and leaves are identifiable.
◆ Huangshan Maofeng
1. Origin: Huangshan Maofeng is a roasted green tea, produced in Huangshan, Anhui Province. The history of tea production in Huangshan can be traced back to the Jiayou period of the Song Dynasty. Until the Longqing period of the Ming Dynasty, Huangshan tea was already very famous. Huangshan Maofeng was founded in the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty.
2. Quality characteristics: The super-grade Huangshan Maofeng can be called the best of Chinese Maofeng. Its shape is like a tongue, uniform and strong, the peak is exposed, the color is like ivory, the fish leaves are golden, the aroma is high and long, the soup color is clear and bright, the taste is fresh and mellow, mellow, Back to sweet, the bottom of the leaves is tender yellow into flowers. "Golden flakes" and "ivory color" are the two major characteristics of Huangshan Maofeng.